Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a word on documents.

DOCUMENTS
Our docs are in review. I already know of a few things that I need. I need to get reference letters from some kind of powerful gov’t. person – like a mayor. HUGE bummer that Mayor Dave Miller isn’t the mayor anymore! And – for the record, we had a reference letter from him for YEARS when he was still in office.

She also wants references from our employees – however, we don’t have employees. We do have a ref letter from business people in our stuff – so hopefully that will work.

If anyone has any suggestions for this – I am all ears!

When our coordinator learned of our approved association with the accredited agency – this came as very good news. The comment was “this is very good, you will not have any problems”.

Also – I learned that there is an alternate way to present our tax information. Another family who also owns a business did this in a different way – so I will be interested to know what that is all about (‘other’ family who is also in the mid-west – any ideas?)

Need to get ready to see Anya. I don’t think I am going to have any interpreter today either.

No comments: