My apologies for not posting much lately. I have been overwhelmed with paperwork issues, scarf making and general day-to-day junk. Don't get me wrong, I love having a full schedule and being busy, I am just struggling through the paperwork nightmare that has to be done before Christmas Eve. Sometimes it feels like the weight of it all is going to break me. The enormity of what doing the paperwork right has hit me hard. If I screw it up...Anya doesn't come home. If I don't pull all-nighters and suck it up...Anya doesn't come home.
I saw a friend this week who asked me how things were going, and how I was getting along in the pre-Russia process...and I about busted into tears (I do that when I am tired).
So, I apologize for not posting updates as frequently as I normally do. I promise as soon as I see a glimmer of light through the storm clouds of paperwork, I will!
2 comments:
When do you anticipate that your next hearing will be? Will you be able to do anything related to the adoption while you are there? Hope I am not being ignorant or that you have already said something about this....
Kathy,
And breathe.... God is in control of this situation. Not the judge, not you, not the paperwork. Do your best, leave the rest. I know you already believe this, just thought a reminder might not hurt.
Jill
Post a Comment