Yes, it's true - I have a fashion conference that will be held at Disney in Florida later this month. As part of this conference, we are able to take advantage of discount tickets to all of the Disney attractions.
So - should we take advantage? What should we see / do? What should we skip?
Remember, we're adults - no kids...
Any suggestions?!
So - should we take advantage? What should we see / do? What should we skip?
Remember, we're adults - no kids...
Any suggestions?!
4 comments:
Sorry, girl, can't help ya. I spent WAYYYYYYY too many days at Disneyland in Anaheim when Jeremy was little. If I never hear "Its a Small World After All" again in my life, it will be too soon!
Not even for Ali!
Maybe Universal Studios or Epcot? (frankly, I'd just hit the pool!)
OMG I would love to go to Disney with just adults! You'll have a ball - I'd certainly go to MGM Studios, and Epcot. Other suggestions would depend on what Disney stuff you like.
Have fun!
GO! We have been to Disney without kids several times and had a blast. It's great with the kids, don't get me wrong, but just as much fun without!
Hello~
We love, love, love the Disney area. As you know, we do not have little ones yet so we are like resident experts on this;) I think my favorite thing to do in the Orlando area is to visit the town of Celebration. It isn't far, actually connected to Disney property, and is truly like Pleasantville. Here is the link...our favorite is the Old Town Tavern. http://www.celebrationtowncenter.com/ee/
Talk to you soon:)
Jess
Post a Comment