
We found 5 little kittens tonight as we were walking down our driveway. They followed us back to the house - and now I don't know what to do. My Mom (who volunteers at Pet Refuge) is on her way over to help. For the time being, they're living in our downstairs bathroom...and Jazz (our cat) is NOT happy!
Anyone want a kitty? They are all very sweet - there is a runt that I am already attached to. Not sure how I am going to be able to give all these little furry guys up...
1 comment:
well I was just going to tell my husband (today) that we really should get JJ a cat - he's been begging for a pet! But I think the trip to you to get one is too far :) But good luck with them - we'll probably hit the local Humane Society!
They're sure cute tho!
Post a Comment