Just got an update from our friends in Irkutsk. UNBELIEVABLE... after 8 hours of ruthless badgering by both a judge AND prosecutor, the court decided they STILL are not satisfied with the paperwork, and continued the case pending receipt of the new documents. No, I am NOT kidding. Why in the world this Judge would grant a court hearing, if she was unsatisfied with the paperwork in beyond me. Furthermore, all of her paperwork issues were taken to the Russian Supreme Court, and the SC agreed she was given sufficient evidence to proceed to court.
UGH! I am mad, frustrated, hurt - I can only begin to imagine what our friends are going through.
The up side is that she didn't says no. Please continue to pray with us for this situation. A miracle has to happen! I do not understand what God's plan is, and this has been such a long, hard, expensive, painful battle...something has to give!
So I guess...the story is to be continued.
2 comments:
Like you said, "Unbelieveable"! The only thing we can do is to continue praying.
Mom
Ugh!!! Poor Judy this has to be so frustrating and frightening. What is up with this woman!
Jill
Post a Comment