Tuesday, July 15, 2008

About the weekend - part-2

So, Friday night, my hubby and I went to a favorite restaurant. To my surprise, some friends met us there - making for a great night. Thanks Davis's and clan for a fun night!




The festivities went into Saturday night - we decided to check out a new restaurant in town (Villa Macri) and as soon as I sat down, my cell phone rang. It was one of my dearest friends, Kathy - she said "did you just walk into Villa Macri? I think you walked right by our table!" What a nice surprise!


Needless to say with all this excitement this past weekend, I am wore out. I am older now, ya know! I think I need a good old-fashioned nap!

[afterthought - do you notice a pattern here? Food, eating, more food and eating...gee, I wonder why I feel like a blow-up version of myself today!]

2 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

Sounds like you had a great time! You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - did you turn the big 4-0 before me? Or is this the end of your 30's?

Happy Birthday!

Lisa B. :)