I have a friend, Brenda, with a great Blog. She "tags" people all the time on her blog to post facts, play games, post jokes etc...she always seems to tag me! Or maybe she knows more than one Kathy - and I am just being narcissistic?
Anyway, the latest tag is 8 random facts. Since there are so many people who read this who don't really know me - I thought this might be a fun one.
1. I've had 5 last names in my life...but have only been married one other time.
2. The shoe/clothes thing isn't new, I have seriously ALWAYS been this way.
3. My grandpa probably had the biggest impact on my life.
4. I am scared of ducks (long story...goes back to a bad date in college)
5. I like to be silly - and am uncomfortable being too serious
6. I started dating my wonderful husband before I was 30 (ya, I was a kid!)- and didn't know how old he was until we had dated for over a month.
7. My biggest pet peeve is not being understood
8. Anya's name is a family name...my middle name is Ann (i.e. Russian Anna - Anya) - Anna is also Marty's grandmother's name...Anya's middle name is Helene...or Helen. Helen is the name of my grandmother, and of the director (or the Children's Home where she is) who is protecting her.
The deal with tagging is that I post this on my blog...and then tag people to post this on their blogs. Well - I know all of you out there well enough to know that you won't...so, I will tag whoever reads this, and is brave enough to post a comment to this thread!
5 comments:
I can vouch for the shoes/clothes thing with Kath. She was always the best dressed and most fashionable person in high school!!!
Lisa B.
Ha! Thanks for the compliment Lisa!
I just LOVE to tag you!! Hee hee hee! I do know more Kathy's but its fun to tag you!!
Great list! I love that about Anya's name!
Hi Kathy
I’ll participate (I don't have a blog) but here are my 8 random facts:
1. I am Scorpio.
2. I have 2 daughters
3. I’m a former pageant girl (Miss Houston & Miss Texas pageants)
4. I’m an only child
5. My favorite 2 types of food are Mexican and German
6. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs
7. I’m a good ice-skater
8. I’ve lived in Texas my whole life!!
Best regards,
Stephanie
I'll play...even though I really don't like sharing personal thoughts about myself with people I don't really know...so I'll keep it sort of surfacy.
1. I'm seriously passionate about renewable energy.
2. I now have the means to stick it to "the man" if I choose to.
3. being a dad seriously scares me sometimes.
4. I tend to keep nearly all people at arms' length and only three people really know me (one of them is my wife).
5. I like pop corn (like fanatically).
6. I hate driving especially after Thanksgiving.
7. I lived in Bulgaria for a whole summer.
8. I love Jesus.
I'll let you sort out which ones are Dan's and which ones are Tonja's randomn facts.
Post a Comment