
October is finally over!...
Most of you know that after our revised documents got to Irkutsk the end of September, the Judge decided to take the month of October off. I know - I can hear all of you saying in unison - "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" - unfortunately, no, I'm not.
Well, Judge Stepanova is scheduled to come back on Monday, November 5. Our lawyer is primed, and is going to be waiting on her doorstep.
So once again, we're asking for prayer and a miracle!
KEEP UP TO DATE
weekly and sometimes daily updates and thoughts on this blog.
We are keeping everyone up to date with everything from political junk in Russia, rumors, real updates, random thoughts and so on on our blog. All of the posts are organized - so it is easy for you to see. We would also like to invite you to reply to any post! We would love to hear from you!
THANK YOU!
Thank you for being on this journey with us!
Love,
Marty and Kathy
2 comments:
I pray you and Marty will have your darling daughter home for Christmas.
Susan H.
Thanks Susan! We need all the prayers we can get!
-Kathy & Marty
Post a Comment