Sunday, November 11, 2007

Prayer Vigil update

Here is who we have praying so far. As we add to the list, this information will be updated:

Prayer Vigil
Tuesday November 13 - 2007

Kathy and Marty
Kathy’s Mom – Fran
The Prayer Team at First Presbyterian Church in South Bend, IN
Vicki Matafin
Mark Potterbaum – 12-1pm EST praying and fasting
Gene Stowe – and men’s prayer group (up to 3,500 men nation wide will be praying for us later afternoon / early evening)
Gene Ort and family
Cindy Nicula and family
Wes Smith (on the plane on his way to Israel!)
Cindy Postma
Vicki Young

YAHOO Group
Will be praying from 8am – noon EST
Kathy and Marty
Judy
Judy’s Women’s Prayer Group
Lynn M.
Brenda
Mclsch
Miriam Navarro
Joyce

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am praying for you to get Anya home soon. I have been praying about it ever since I heard about her, but I never had the chance to tell you. You guys are true champions!
Love
Michelle Wegner

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle - it means a lot to us to know that you're praying for us!