Saturday, November 10, 2007

PRAYER VIGIL TUESDAY NOV. 13

Hello Everyone,

Several people have suggested to me over the past few weeks, to have a dedicated time for a 24 hour prayer vigil. On FRUA, some members did this last week, and the outcome was amazing - but then, isn't the outcome of prayer always amazing?!?!?

I was so busy last week, I completely missed the prompting on FRUA. I feel like I am hearing God's gentle prompting become a loud roar - and I am going to respond!

There are a lot of things happening in Irkutsk, and with adoptions in Russia. Now is the time to pray!

A 24 prayer vigil will be on Tuesday the 13th. I've never organized anything like this - so if you have, I'd love some input on how to organize this effort.

1) The Orphans in Russia and around the world
2) The Families waiting to welcome a child into tier lives

3) The officials in Russia with the power to sign accreditation paperwork for adoption agencies - and the Judges who hear adoption cases. This includes the US Embassy who is working diligently to help our cases.

4) The Orphans birth parents / families

5) The caregivers of the orphans

6) anything else that comes to mind as you pray


If you are with us on this time of prayer, please reply to this thread...

-Kathy & Marty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the prayer vigil on FRUA last week. The organizer posted time slots, I believe every 2 hours, and members signed up for whichever time worked the best for them. She also suggested things to pray for, in addition to personal concerns, ie.,
1) The Orphans in Russia & around the world
2) The Families waiting to welcome a child into thier lives
3) The Person(s) needed to sign the accreditation paperwork
4) The Agencies waiting and caught in the middle
5) The Orphans Birthfamilies
6) Whatever else comes to mind about adoption
Hope this helps. And, oh, by the way, I want to be the first one to sign up.
Mom