Wednesday, November 14, 2007

last word on prayer vigil

Here is a list of everyone we want to thank for praying with us today.


Kathy’s Mom – Fran
The Prayer Team at First Presbyterian Church in South Bend, IN
Vicki Matafin
Mark Potterbaum – 12-1pm EST praying and fasting
Gene Stowe – and men’s prayer group (up to 3,500 men nation wide will be praying for us later afternoon / early evening)
Gene Ort and family
Cindy Nicula and family
Wes Smith (on the plane on his way to Israel!)
Cindy Postma
Vicki Young
Young Family
Jackie Clindaniel
Vanessa Smith
Jen from FRUA
Miriam Friend (Marty’s Mom)
VMom from FRUA
Michelle Wegner
Trish Linner
The 2nd grade class at St. Andrew’s school
Lori Rockwell and family
Cindi Hajicek
YAHOO Group
Kathy and Marty
Judy
Lynn M.
Brenda
Mclsch
Miriam Navarro
Joyce
Wanda
Amy M.
Miriam
Patricia
Lupita
Jill Mulger
Janett Stewart

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome!! Any word on paperwork??

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
You do not know me but I reconized Marty's picture in Michiana Family magazine as a member of GCC and read your story. Since then I have followed your website daily and prayed for you both to have that darling little girl in your arms soon. I just wanted you to know that there are others out here praying daily for you. My name is Mary and if I ever pass you in church I will surely stop and speak to you. Bless you both.

Unknown said...

Thanks! And no - no word. We did hear from the Embassy again yesterday - they were confirming the letter they are sending for us on the apostille issue. It will be sent to the adoption center. I haven't heard boo from anyone in Irkutsk! FRUSTRATING!