OK, I know my sense of humor is a little off sometimes - but when I get in a bad mood - I always watch this - and it TOTALLY cracks me up. Thanks Leah for sharing this hilarity! It's just so stupid, you have to laugh at it! ...especially if you've ever been to Germany and noticed how the people there communicate. Or - if you've ever been to parts of Europe - and seen the music videos - this is EXACTLY the kind os sillyness we've seen on Russian TV - but it was in Russian.
My Hands Are Bananas
Add to My Profile | More Videos
2 comments:
Hello again!
I thought this movie was halarius!!!
Love
Rosie
Hi Rosie! Leah is the one who showed this to me a long time ago - isn't it funny!
Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! Hope you and your sister and brother are doing good!
Love,
Aunt KAthy
Post a Comment