We knew that once things seemed to be going smoothly, that something would happen. It's been this way for 5 1/2 years, why should now be any different?
I can't / won't go into details about what is going on - just know that we need prayers. Let me say that I don't like being in the middle of a spiritual warfare. It's not pretty. It hurts, it will make you sick. But we believe that our God is bigger than anything that comes against us. We've overcome big obstacles over the past 5 years, and we'll do it again. I am sure this current thing won't be the last thing we have to deal with before February 16th.
7 comments:
email me! (work)
Calling the prayer chain at church. You're absolutely right, Our God is bigger than theirs!
Mom
praying.
God knows. He reminded Daniel as he was pleading with the Lord that He heard him the very first time he prayed about the situation. I love that promise. He heard the very first time.
my thoughts are with you and am praying only the best!
Kathy - We don't need details. God is already there. Praying!
Love you guys.
Prayers going up from Kansas!
Post a Comment