Sunday, January 10, 2010

that anxious belly feeling


Do you know what I mean? That nervous...but not nervous, feeling in the pit of your stomach? It's like an energy - one that won't let you sleep, or let you take a deep breath.

Well, that is me.

We're supposed to get a firm court date tomorrow. That is the one piece of information we need in order to book airline tickets. It's like the first domino to fall.

I know we won't hear anything yet tonight...even tho it is tomorrow in Irkutsk. I think most meetings with the Judge happen around 10am...and I am not paying attention to the fact that RIGHT NOW it is 11am in Irkutsk.

I didn't schedule anything for tomorrow - just in case.

I am refusing to not "what if".

So, that's what's going on today.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sooooooooooooooo excited for yoU!

Becky said...

It was a nice article in the Elkhart Truth! More publicity for the concert.

kate said...

A watched pot and all that--I think you should make all SORTS of plans for tomorrow.

Jennifer said...

Getting so excited for you...can't wait to hear an update!