I think it would be wrong to not mention the heartbreak, pain and suffering in Haiti. Much has been said, and I am sure much more will be said.
We have 2 friends whose families have a special place in their hearts for Haiti. They have been instrumental in planting churches and missionaries in Haiti for many years. We're praying for them, and for all the groups who are trying to help in Haiti...we can't imagine the destruction of property and life.
Although the images we're seeing on TV are hard to see - we need to see what the truth is. My friend Michelle Wegner said "Don't turn away from their pain because it is too hard. Embrace it, and change the world w/your love."
Today I saw a story about families who are in the process of adoption in Haiti. I can't imagine - I am sure you've seen the Dad on TV with the precious little 4 year old who is trying desperately to get his little one home. My heart is more than heavy for these families.
There seems to be so much to pray for, I'm not sure where to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment