I am going alone - Marty will be in India at the same time I am going to be in Russia. I've been to Russia by myself before - so I am OK with that. Also, some of my friends might be in the region at the same time I am there - so that is a bonus.

I have nothing going on next week - so this is going to be the week I sit and go through ALL of our documents. I am definitely going to make sure that my Visa is good for a few days longer than my actual trip. You might remember the nightmare we had getting home last year from Russia.
I have thought of a few things I can pass off to someone (who is creative) to help with. We have to submit photographs of all our interaction with Anya - well, we have a lot of photos. It would be great if someone with some digital photo skill could help.
Please pray for all the details to work out...and for our finances to be able to withstand a trip to India - and a trip to Russia on top of the other pressures.
6 comments:
I am excited that you get to go and visit Anya!
I SO wish I could go with you. Russia and Irkutsk have been on my mind a lot with have our 6 gotcha day for Katie and our almost 11 Gotcha with Nik! Yikes!! Cannot hardly believe it!!
That's awesome Kathy I'll be praying and following along on your blog!
I can think of very few reasons to go to Siberia in December, but you have a great one.
Yes, make sure your visa is for the longest it can possibly be! :)
Can't wait for all of us to be there! (Praying, Praying, Praying)
You need someone with digital photo skills? You know I can help ya there! I'm sure you've seen the collages I've thrown together of our family, although I haven't done one in a year or so now... but I do many other things as well. A photoshop wiz, as they say. My website has some samples of what I can do... www.graphicalwizardry.com.
Good luck to you guys. Lemme know if I can help ya.
Kelley
Post a Comment