Brian dreamed that you, he and I were eating at the "Snowflake" in IRK... wonder what that means?? You have to get him to tell you his other dream -- I told him you made an impression on him! LOL
I am so honored to have found your blog. As a Mom, my heart aches for you, as an adoptive Mom, my heart is breaking for you and that little girl. You and your husband represent exactly what adoption is all about, IMO. I simply don't have the words to explain my thoughts. I hope to in a post soon. Thank you for sharing your story and may God bless you all. I will be praying about and following your journey.
2 comments:
Brian dreamed that you, he and I were eating at the "Snowflake" in IRK... wonder what that means?? You have to get him to tell you his other dream -- I told him you made an impression on him! LOL
Kathy,
I am so honored to have found your blog. As a Mom, my heart aches for you, as an adoptive Mom, my heart is breaking for you and that little girl. You and your husband represent exactly what adoption is all about, IMO. I simply don't have the words to explain my thoughts. I hope to in a post soon. Thank you for sharing your story and may God bless you all. I will be praying about and following your journey.
Post a Comment