Sunday, November 09, 2008

Remember friends in your prayers

Funny how adoption brings people together. Regardless of where you are adopting from, your reasons for making the tortuous decision to adopt...adoption brings women together.

I have lots of friends who I call adopted moms - some are in process, some aren't...

One of my in process pals got some bad news last week. Please keep her and her husband in your prayers. J and D need for us to pray for their hearts, and for God's perfect plan to unfold for their family.

2 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

I am sorry that they got some bad news last week.

Anonymous said...

I am in tears from your post. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this and pray for us. We will take all of the prayers we can get!!! Our baby is out there...it will happen!

XOXOXO,
Jess