Friday, November 07, 2008

Featured Adoption Stories

I want to encourage all of you to visit http://straightfromtheheart.typepad.com/ - and leave comments for those who have shared very personal details of their lives and adoption process...for the world to read.

There is a story about Cindy - a woman who was adopted as a toddler. So encouraging to hear her thoughts on her birth mother, her feelings knowing she was adopted, her challenges growing up.

Then the Baker family, who have adopted from South Africa. So interesting to read about a family who have followed God's prompting - and go where He sent them!

The Chassion family who adopted from China. So interesting to see the similarities between our experiences, and of course - the major differences! Their adoption story was followed by the local news.

And us - most of you know our story, but I think Julie asked me some questions that I haven't talked about here - might be interesting for you to read through our plight. If not - that's OK! Read the stories of the other families.

No comments: