
Yes, we continue to pray for our friend who are in the middle of the hardest court case in the HISTORY of court cases!
After (I think) 6 weeks, my friend has decided to come home. The court has indicated they will get a final hearing in December - so at that time, My friend, her husband and their son will again travel back to Irkutsk.
I can't imagine being there for 6 weeks. I would go crazy! I love visiting Anya, but honestly, after about 10 days - 2 weeks, I am SO READY to come home. Maybe it is a culture shock thing, or a homesick thing - I'm not sure. It is totally exhausting to be in a place where everything you say needs to be translated - where your every move with your child is watched, and you can't interact or discipline your child as you would at home...you're not eating like you should - or the things your body is used to.
So - pray for my friend. That she has a safe flight home, and that all of the pieces of the puzzle come together for her families return in December.
2 comments:
Continuing to pray for them. We were there for almost 6 week and believe it or not we did not go crazy. We had a blast. However we were NOT in the middle of a court case like that. This all reminds me of the London family who had to go over 3 times for one court case to bring home their children. The outcome was successful but they had been denied the first time.
Without the stress they're having it might be ok but 6-weeks in a strange place is a long time!
Post a Comment