Just got word from our friends who are continuing to try to get a court date in Irkutsk. The good news is that they've been given another date - this Friday. Please pray for them...for the Judge, for the prosecutor, for every person in that courtroom.
I am so tired of all the game playing over there, I can't imagine how it would be to be living through it!
My hope and prayer that the strength and determination of this couple is seen by the Judge and the prosecutor. That they find NO REASON to continue this case, and that they QUICKLY grant the adoption.
3 comments:
The family must be so exhausted and I know are being held up in God's arms!! Praying that this is the LAST and FINAL court hearing to bring their child home.
What a grueling experience, for everyone. Praying that the Judge will open her heart and allow this child to 'go home'.
Mom
Kath,
You are also going through it. I am amazed by your strength. I'll keep praying as long as you never give up (I know you won't).
Lisa B.
Post a Comment