We got everything done that was requested of the Judge - it goes in the mail on Monday...and I was able to send the package DHL which is 3 days guaranteed!
My Mom spent Friday in Indianapolis running from the Secretary of State's office to the State Health Department to the Department of Child Services...I don't know what I would have done without my Mom this week! I was so busy with work, trying to get to Indianapolis to get this done would have pushed me over the edge for sure - so, THANKS MOM!
We're heading to Chicago tomorrow to meet the Ninmann's plane from Russia. I am so excited to see Debbie and Brian, and meet Nathan! Stay tuned for photos and video!
5 comments:
That is such wonderful news!! I knew you could do it! See you soon!!
Praise God for answered prayer! So thankful you were able to complete everything and get it sent on time!
Enjoy your time in Chicago with the Ninmann's! What a blessing to be able to be there when they arrive!
We'll be praying about the fundraising events!
Hooray!
Give Debbie a hug from me.
Great news! God Bless Moms!
Have a wonderful time with the Ninmanns! Tell them there's a passel of people that are thrilled for them! ~germaine
That's great on both counts! Great you got it done (we knew you could!) and great you'll meet up with Debbie, Brian & Nathan!
Post a Comment