Took some time today to build a website to keep track of our fund raising efforts. You will also be able to order the 'Bring Anya Home" necklace on this site too!
Just wanted to let you know, I went to Camelia's and purchased the belt and necklace:) I will be sure to carry your card around to share with others when they ask where I got that awesome necklace!
It sure would be nice if that dream DID come true! Transportation and lodging is a huge expense on top of everything else, and to not have to worry would be sweet!
2 comments:
Just wanted to let you know, I went to Camelia's and purchased the belt and necklace:) I will be sure to carry your card around to share with others when they ask where I got that awesome necklace!
Much love your way!
It sure would be nice if that dream DID come true! Transportation and lodging is a huge expense on top of everything else, and to not have to worry would be sweet!
Post a Comment