Sunday, March 08, 2009

blog goes private in t-minus...


Sometime in the next few days, this blog will be private. If you want to keep seeing what's up in this crazy adoption story, you need to let me know! If you've already sent me an email, or posted a comment to let me know - you will be getting and email invitation.


With our dossier being presented to the Judge in Irkutsk on March 11, the time has come for us to make the blog private.


When the story is over, we'll open up the blog once again for everyone to read...we hope that will be late Spring / early Summer.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've already requested to be invited to your private blog but I am doing it again just in case.

heatherlbrandt (at) verizon (dot) net
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Hey Kathy, I'd definitely like to stay posted during the remainder of your journey.

lisawokurka@gmail.com

Will be praying for you guys, especially on Wednesday. Is it our Wednesday, or Irkutsk's Wednesday?

Nicole said...

I have been following your blog since I met you at the Flourish Boutique grand opening. I would love to keep reading since I would love to adopt one day
Nicole
AmonetteN@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I sent an email request awhile ago, but just in case you didn't get it. I'm praying for the day you get to bring your little girl home.

reneecuthbert@yahoo.com aka Trixiebelle on FRUA

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I don't often comment but as a fellow Irkutsk-adoption-parent (which you will be soon!) I would like to follow your journey so I will know how to pray for you. My email is tandypierce at yahoo dot com.

Yvonne Pierce

Hodges Five said...

Hey Kathy!
I too would like to continue to follow along with you on your journey to bring Anna home. My email address is hodgesfive@bellsouth.net
Thinking about you often,
Brandi Hodges, GA

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
I've been following your blog for two years now. I'd love to stay updated on the final leg of your journey, especially so I can pray for specific days!
Laurie
kayleslaurie@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Kathy, Marty and Anya,

Please keep me posted on everything. I feel so sad for all you have been through. We are praying for you and your beautiful baby girl!

Love,
Bethany & Stacey Robinson

Becky said...

I too have requested the chance to see your story continue to unfold.

Becky
kellykew2@verizon.net

Dang! March 11 is tomorrow. Or is it today?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy-

I know about your story from Junior League. I'd love to stay updated about your journey. My email is ekleer@hotmail.com. I will continue to pray for you.

Beth Doster