Well, I have spent the morning on the phone and sending emails to everyone in their brother who might be able to help. The Embassy made a call to Chicago to "set them straight" this morning - this is great news!
Talked to Donnelly's (our Congressman) office - they are going to make an inquiry for us this a.m. This will be the second inquiry from a Congressman (the other came from Congressman Souder's office).
Then I got an email from the CIS (Citizen and Immigration Services) in Chicago that said "Your file will not be review with no the home study and as of this morning your home study has no arrive to this office." I am resisting commenting on the brutal hack job of the English language in this note...so I will just say ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
We've sent 3 complete original homestudies...before I go completely crazy, get in a car and drive to Chicago, I am waiting to hear from our homestudy agency with some details on when they sent the most current version on the HS. I've sent one to them 3 times (and have a signature as proof that it was delivered)...
Here is the kicker...here is what I got from the SAME PERSON 3 days ago, I'm NOT kidding:
The home study was received the last week of February was reviewed.
5 comments:
If you want to go to Chicago, I'll go with you---. I can't believe this!
Mom
Sheesh. I hope my co-worker's story has a lot less chapters than yours does. This is incredible. Are you bald yet?
OY!!!
I just can't believe this!!
Sadly, I am not at all surprised. Did you forward that "receipt of hs" e-mail back to them? Sheesh. But thank goodness for helpful representatives!
Post a Comment