I have talked a lot on this blog about our friends, the Ninmanns. They have FINALLY left Irkutsk (after 8 weeks), and are in Moscow for the last leg of the journey.
Nathan and Debbie when they were sill in Irkutsk
Apparently there is some issue with their son's passport (the one they had to wait 3 weeks to get)...I guess his middle name isn't on the passport - so they are getting all kinds of grief from the Embassy. Now the problems are with OUR OWN government!
I don't know all the details, but I do know that they need our prayers! Please pray that whatever the issue is, that is is simply and quickly fixed. I can't imagine the frustration this is causing our dear friends! I am mad, confused, frustrated and in prayer for them!
I'll keep you all updated as to the progress with this - but please please, remember this in your prayers.
2 comments:
Kathy,
Oh this is terrible...they deserve to be home with their son. Eights weeks in Irkutsk alone just seems ridiculous. I will pray this is all resolved soon and they are on a plane home to the U.S. You are also in my prayers with the new dossier requirements. Hang in there, you can do all of this!
Laurie
We have his visa and are booked to come home Sunday 3/22 - thanks for the prayers... you will never know how much they were appreciated - and still are!!
Debbie, Brian and Genya - soon to be home with our son JJ (almost 9-yo) waiting for us in Wisconsin!
Post a Comment