Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Prayer request-a-plenty

I don't know what it is today - but seems like every note I get, everyone I've run into has another prayer request. I am so honored that they're bringing these things to me, but makes me wonder what is going on.

So please - to all the prayer warriors out there - and to those who pray - please remember the following in your prayers:
  • My friend (Jen) - her roommate's nephew was hit by a car tonight (little boy is about 10 I think)...keep him in your prayers
  • Another family on this adoption journey with us is fighting some unsettling news (we think) - a lot of questions - no answers. Please pray for Peace for my friend, and His will
  • Prayers for all the kids who are waiting to come home from Irkutsk. We are feeling the power struggle of good vs. evil - in some ways more than ever before
  • My mother-in-law is having some kind of heart surgery tomorrow morning.
  • One of my dearest friends son started school today -not sure if we should pray harder for the little guy, or my friend!
  • The family of one of Marty's co-workers - Gary...Gary was killed last week

Thank you...

1 comment:

J-La-Sta said...

Aww thanks Kathy (& Marty)! I'll be praying for the other requests as well, especially for your Mother-In-Laws surgery!