Friday, August 22, 2008

First Blog Award

My blog-adoption-friend (Addy) gave me my first Blog award! I was about ready to give myself an award (kind of competitive that way) - so thanks! Part of accepting this most prestigious award, is that I get to nominate others...after (of course) my acceptance speech...so here it goes:

I'd like to thank the ridiculous Russian officials who have been keeping my Anya captive, forcing me to take a leap into the blog world. I would also like to thank my bloggy pals for reading my nonsense, and for the entertainment value their blogs provide me.
With that, I would like to nominate the following blogs that I read just about every day:
  1. Brenda
  2. Michelle
  3. Jenni (AKA JLa)
  4. Kristen
  5. Angie
  6. Kate
  7. Christen
So, to the winners - here is what you have to do:

Congratulate yourself!
Add the logo of the award to your blog
Add a link to the person who awarded it to you - that would be me!
Nominate up to 7 other blogs
Add links to those blogs on your blog
Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Happy Bloggin' everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. Thanking the Russian officials!At least they are good for something!
Your blog is beeautiful!

Kristin Baker said...

Love both your blogs. One being a free episode of What Not to Wear only what . . .to . . . wear. Anyhoo, you're awesome.

J-La-Sta said...

Aww..you are so sweet! :) This made my day! I love your blog and am praying that Anya gets to come home to you soon!!!

kate said...

Cheers for the shout out! I'm so pleased to have some more great blogs to read. ;> Thanks for your kind good wishes! We long-waiters have to stick together. (FOUR years, though?? You've got me beat.)

J. said...

Your blog is awesome and absolutely love the new layout!