Seriously, I don't know what I did to be blessed with so many great friends. I can be pretty scarcastic - I never have time to get together for coffee and chat, I am horrible at calling people...yet, God has blessed my life with some pretty incredible pals.
...and family! No matter what crazy thing I get myself into - my family is always right by my side. Literally - if I volunteer for something, that means you get me, my hubby, my mom - and maybe my brother. I've never heard them complain - and are always happy to help me. I tease them that they are the "hired help", but I've never paid them. They let me get in my pre-event "mood" (which sometimes isn't pretty), and they love me anyway.
I just want to say for the record - thanks to all of you who stopped by to see me at the mall this weekend. It's always nice to look up and see a friendly face or 2! Thanks for supporting me and my business - and for being my biggest fans. LOVE YOU GUYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment