Monday, August 25, 2008

confession


I have to confess. I haven't even started updaing the paperwork. Every time I think I am going to start, I work on business stuff.


This has been going on for weeks now.


I think it is because when I work on business things, join another online community, submit another article to some magazine...I get a response. I get feedback. I see the fruit of my labor. My work is rewarded.


Conversely - when I revise, redo paperwork for the zillionith time - I get nothing. I (generally) don't even get a notice that it was delivered, accepted. I have no idea (generally) when it is going to be give to the Judge...and this is all very typical - very Russian. They are not so good at master-communication skills (at least by our standards).


So this is my confession - I seem to be spending time on things that I feel some sense of accomplishment from...and today, that isn't dossier paperwork.

1 comment:

J. said...

It all makes sense. We all have have been at this for so long with no positive results and it burns us out. We CRAVE concrete, tangible results, and ANYTHING that provides it, is preferable to the merry-go-round we've been on! You're not alone!