I wish I had enough money to:- not worry about bills, debt, payments
- give freely - enough to those that it would make an immediate difference
- that I could go to Russia any time I wanted
- not think about the total of my groceries in the check out line
- to fill my house with fresh flowers all year around
- to be able to walk into the shelters, agencies, groups, church that we give to and ask what the deficit is...and be able to meet it
- be able to buy a house or a car for someone who really needed it
- employ those who need a job
- buy my husband an IPhone (so I could stop hearing about how he's not cool because he doesn't have one, and how all his friends have one, and how it's not fair)
- provide to the orphans in Irkutsk - make sure they are cared for, fed, clothed
- help friends in need, anonymously
- fund cancer research
- fund heart disease research
- get meeting with people of power and influence, and give them my opinion
- get in front of Putin and explain to him what his 'judge' is doing to my Anya
- allow my husband (who is the best husband in the world...by the way) to do whatever he wants - not work for a paycheck - give him the freedom to just create
- to say no sometimes
What about you? If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?
3 comments:
Right now we would use it to start our mission in Haiti to raise up Haitian missionaries to evangelize their own country. Then we would would start working on other nations as well!! :)
then I would make sure that you had the money to get Anya home and to stay with her until she came home!!
Brenda - that is so nice! It's funny - I think about things like 'if I had all the money in the world' all the time - what would I do...what kind of doors would be open to me that I can't get open now...what kind of an impact would I make on the world...crazy!
I'd put a huge incentive in for the judge to retire immediately!!
I left something on my blog for you, check it out~!
Post a Comment