I was surfing the net today, and went to www.Oprah.com. There is a section on the 'be on the show' part of the website that used to have a show topic called "do you need an Oprah hook up?". It's too bad that topic idea is gone...because I do!
I can't help but to believe that getting Anya home is going to be because of someone we know (who knows someone). I have had this feeling for a LONG time. If you do any research on Russian business culture, you will quickly learn that most business agreements happen on relationship. Well - we need to find that relationship connection to Judge Stepanova! and/or to the Supreme Court in Russia.
Maybe you know someone who is connected with someone powerful. Oprah knows everyone. I also know that Martha Stewart has Russian connections.
OK, so maybe I am thinking out of the box - but hey, it can't hurt!
3 comments:
Start writing letters to everyone you can think of!!! Start faxing away!! :) I bet someone knows someone! Its not that big of a world.
That is what I am thinking. With my brother working in TV - I would think he knows someone who knows someone (he actually works for the local affiliate that airs the Oprah show)... We are traveling next week, and this will be my 'in air' project :)
Oh Kathy, I continue to pray for you, Anya and Marty. I know how frustrating it is. I know.
Afcharka from FRUA
Post a Comment