Friday, February 01, 2008

and then January was done...

I have to say how GLAD I am that January is over! It as a very bad month for me…not going to bore you with the laundry list of everything that went wrong or caused me angst, but know that it is a long distinguished list!

One good sign that the month was over was receiving the precious photos of Anya last night. That really brought everything into perspective for me. Another common thread that I have been trying to allow myself to hear is SLOW DOWN (and I get that from more than just the speeding ticket I got  - anyone know someone in the Elkhart prosecutor’s office? This one is going to cost me!). Last night at church there was a very strong message made…as a society we are too busy. We took a quiz to see how busy we are. I was almost embarrassed to admit that I got almost the highest scores available. Yikes!

I know I have to slow down – but how do you do that when you have commitments up to your eyeballs? Anyone, anyone?

No comments: