I can't decide if I want to
- burst into tears
- go to bed
- laugh hysterically or
- scream
I know I am refocusing, and trying to concentrate on the good...but today it is hard.
I don't understand why it's been a week shy of 2 months since we have heard anything.
Today I just want to feel sorry for myself and pout. I promise I'll snap out of it...but for now, please let me pout.
7 comments:
Pout away.
Just think though, that on your rough day, you were able to bless me with the pictures.
And just think, on your roughest day, you've got WAY more memories with Anya then most of us have with our children.
And just think, on the worst day EVER God is still in control.
And remember, you've got a ton of friends who care and are praying for you!
Hope you hear something soon!
Go ahead and pout -- I can SOOO empathize with you! Thinking of you and praying for you!! ((hugs))
i totally get that! and i like that you're giving yourself permission to do so...
I'm pouting with you.
Well, I was going to say I would pout along with you but Jill beat me to the draw. I'll just pout with both of you!
At times during this horrendous period you just gotta go with what gets ya through. While waiting for Skip I once took to my bed for a few weeks, subsisting on Cheetos & bottled water. Immature & pointless perhaps but I just needed to grieve. (Not to mention I lost 10 lbs!)
I understand *exactly* how you feel. ;>
Wallow in the pout and then move on.
(And, um...I confess to *already* placing two BIG internet orders at Hanna and Old Navy for the big sis that isn't being referred to me. So, yeah. I'll step away. For now.)
Hoping for NEWS for you soon! Maybe we can do Moscow together...
Post a Comment