I thought I had better post an update so my friend Lisa B doesn't get upset :)
I FINALLY got everything I needed - I think the people at the South Bend Clinic think I am nuts, and I am sure I've made quite an impression on them (but I don't care)....the documents are done! I'll ship 'em off tomorrow.
The Holmes family have opened their blog - feel free to check out what is happening with them as they CONTINUE to wait to come home. I can't remember what week this is for them, but it is something like week 17? NUTS! http://waiting4harry.blogspot.com/
In a few weeks, we will be taking this blog private. This means that only invited guests will be able to see our posts. We'll do this until we go to court, and then open it back up again. So, if you would like to be on that invited list, and continue to read this blog, make sure you post a note here so I have your email address. You will get an email invitation in a few weeks.
79 comments:
Me, too!
Count me in too!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!! LOL
I'll take the 4th seat.
Me too!
Wouldn't miss this for the world!
We want to continue to be a part of your "family" of prayers and encouragement!!
Brian & Vicki Young
Kathy,
I would love to be included. I check your blog everyday and pray for you.
Best,
Melissa
missidave@msn.com
Please let us continue to share in your journey. Praying for you. Germaine and family. txheat63 at hotmail.com
Thank you!
Please include me in the private blog!!! I can't miss the happy end to this journey:)
Please include me in your blog. I check it daily and look forward to all families being able to bring our children home.
Ditto on all of the above.
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!
Widna
I would love to keep following your story!
Please add me t_billisitz@hotmail.com. I check your blog and pray for you daily. Theresa
Don't forget about us!
The Groffs :-)
Looking forward to the ride!! It's getting close to the end. segendoerfer@yahoo.com
Peace,
Sheri
Please include me! :)
Email address is Jennifruit@yahoo.com.
Thank you! :)
I will continue praying for your family!
I would like to continue with you on your journey if I may.
Becky
kellykrew2@verizon.net
Kathy -
I would love to be included. Although I cant keep current from work (wink) I have been following your journey from home. I pray for you guys often. I cannot wait to meet Anya!
I would love continue reading your blog.
themonroe6@verizon.net
Can't wait for this part to be behind you!
I would appreciate the opportunity to continue reading your blog.
Ginny
glawley@gccwired.com
Hoping for a wonderful soon outcome from Oklahoma! Please add me valerie@themccalebteam.com
i would like to continue following your journey too!
heatherannwilson2009@yahoo.com
Hey Kathy,
I't Julie...up north here in Canada!....please count me in too girl.
Blessings
Kathy,
Please include me on your list too! Every time I read your blog now, I have this overwhelming feeling that this is finally it! That you and Marty will findally be bringing Anya home where she belongs.
Thanks,
Joan Yoder .... JoYoder@msn.com
Please keep me on. Reading this lets me know how to pray for you and Marty.
Diane odtrethewey@verizon.net
I'd love to be able to keep reading.
Count me in too. Lisa B.
We would love to keep praying for you. This blog makes it easy to be specific. Thanks for keeping me on
Kim@fizzx.net
Praying, praying, praying. Please keep me on your list!! Love you!
Count me in to keep reading!
freda.2@nd.edu
Augie
Include me too:
and I am putting my mom's address too:)
vanessa@flourishboutique.com
jean@cooreman.com
You're all in my prayers, Kathy. Keep me on your list please, and let me know how I can help you.
I am praying for a quick resolution to all of this so Anya can come home.
brianne_kathrine@yahoo.com
Please keep me in the loop.
Pam Ogren
Please keep me in the loop! We are praying for Anya to come home to you and Marty soon!
dbartongrant@thejewishfed.org
Debby & Scott
Exciting times are just around the corner as you finally bring Anya home.....prayers are answered. Please keep me posted.
Jackie Clindaniel
We'll be praying for you and Marty to bring Anya home.
Kevin Miller
Anya will soon be with her Mama and Papa.
shweid@aol.com
Sherri Weidman
I would love to stay in the loop! Can't wait to me her & jewelry her up :)
we are with you until the homecoming of ANYA...continued prayers are going out on your behalf. stay strong and be encouraged by God's promise!
luv you guys,
tim & phyllis
ptsey@comcast.net
We're saying prayers always!!!
I would love to pray for you all and follow your blog.
mdamcd@aol.com
www.3girls1boy.blogspot.com
Angie M.
I'm in!!!
traceyjobenson@comcast.net
Would like to be included in private blog
Ooops you will need this:
njwalsh814@hotmail.com
Please keep us included in the private blog:dbnsb@comcast.net
Count me in too! I wouldn't want to miss the union of your family. Prayers are with you!
Kathy, My prayers are with your family. I have cryed the tears with you even when you didn't know it. Just thinking of the good-byes when you have to leave Anya and you can't take her with you, and how long it has been. God be with you through this process. I will continue to pray.
lorenzaz@wielanddesigns.com
You are in our prayers! leboyer92@verizon.net
You know our prayers are with you. God bless you both for your faithfulness!
jkytta@sbmf.org and rkytta@comcast.net
Keep me posted! I think about you guys a lot!
stefbent@yahoo.com
Keep me posted! Your family is in my prayers. lturley@sbtinfo.com
We've been with you from the start! Love ya!
lfriend@tampabay.rr.com
I would love to be updated and am praying for you and your family. millionunit@aol.com
You have my prayers. Sheilab14@comcast.net
Please keep me posted; we pray everyday for Anya to be brought home to be surrounded with love and family.
Keep us posted as well! We are praying for you.
I look forward to seeing the pictures of Kathy, Marty and Anya in Bristol, IN. Please keep my address current. My prayers are with you.
Janet
carlottarhoades@aol.com
Yes, please. I will keep you in my prayers.
Rhonda Simes
simesfam@comcast.net
Yes, please let us know how things go. We will keep you in our prayers.
Karen Wolff
When Anya comes home, I know there is going to be a big party. Let me know so we can plan our trip back home to celebrate with you! Our moms prayer group prays every week for you all! Keep the faith.
Angel Curtis (southbendangel@aol.com)
Perrysburg, Ohio
Looking forward to a happy ending!
Lyle & Sharon
Iwould like to be included on the blog, please.
Cathie Dilley
cdilleymish@yahoo.com
Please keep me posted. My prayers continue to be with you.
Lisa
bellan@peoplepc.com
Please keep us posted and you all remain in our prayers!
Tammie
t1young@msn.com
I had to deal with INS etc.when I came to this country so I know your pain. It was by no means to the extent of what you have to deal with. I will keep you in my prayers and I wish you allllll the best!!!!!! Kristel kristel1076@comcast.net
Yes, please keep us in the loop. Love and Prayers, Wes Smith
wesed@hotmail.com
Keep me updated. Continuing your journey with you both! Nancy
coffeegurl@sbcglobal.net
Please keep me posted.
Please keep us on Kathy. Steve and Tami Jackson
Please keep me!!
Kelley
kelley9@hotmail.com
Sorry it took so long to respond-I attended the National Youth Ministry Conference last Fri-Mon, and have been playing catch-up all week! Absolutely count me in!!
lori@rockwellrealtyteam.com
Love ya!
Lori
Please keep me in the loop!
kjclarke@aol.com
Hi Kathy, Our prayers are with you and I will try to get to a fundraiser. I know the economy sucks, but God will be with you! I would love to be on the private list. Blessings,
eab1313@hughes.net
hi kathy my prayers and thoughts are with you. hope all goes well for you. i would love to stay posted. jrobinson22@yahoo.com
Kathy,
My prayers are with you, I'd love to keep following you until Anya comes home.
Melanie
mbatalis@aol.com
Kathy-
Please keep me updated.
Suzy
sstout@burston.com
I would love to be included. It will be so wonderful to meet Anya when you bring her to OH with the clothes next fall. Prayer works!!
Susan
susanhammerling@yahoo.com
Post a Comment