Friday, February 27, 2009

oh ya...

I don't know how this day got away from me without me posting an update on the box.

Well, it was delivered...on the 25th at 11:30am! Got a note from our coordinator, and he has the box in his possession - YAY!

This is just another story of how the power of prayer can overcome obstacles!

6 comments:

J. said...

Hooray! I am SO happy it's there....a step forward!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad. Now we start praying for the judge not to find much fault with 'em!
Mom

Lisa said...

Yippee!!!

Nate and Brenda said...

Awesome!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad there is technology so that you can know such things. I hope it finds a receptive heart!

v and K said...

Yahooooo! We hope ours aren't too far behind. Can't wait to hear what the new judge will think of them. Praying for LOTS of good news!