I am trying to clear my head so I can sleep tonight, so I go to FedEx.com (for the zillion-th time today) and this is what I see:
Feb 26, 2009 4:29 AM At local FedEx facility MOSCOW RU
YAY! No news on the customs end of things, the update mentioned something about International Shipment Release, but I don't think that's customs (seems like I remember it saying specifically 'CUSTOMS').
Now I can take one deep breath - and hope that the annoying twitch in my eye will stop now!
Thanks for all your prayers on this!
4 comments:
Sigh. Praying it finds its way into receptive hands and hearts.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Wonderful news! Godspeed to their final destination. (The judge's desk with a seal of approval!) ~germaine
ok I will pray for the box but I think the box would've been in better hands if you had shipped it UPS (remember my Mr. is a UPS driver so I'm a bit partial). Keep that beautiful smile Kath!! Lisa B.
Post a Comment