I always check the weather in Irkutsk - odd, I know. Just to let you in on a little snippet of my day -tomorrow, it is supposed to rain - high in the 50's, low in the 30's. Weekend weather will be partly cloudy with high in the 60's, low's in the high 30's - ahh yes, late summer in Siberia!
4 comments:
Hmmm, maybe we were there during an usual aug/september. We had BEAUTIFUL weather every day. Thing is, it stays light so long this time of year that it didn't reach what we would consider "midday highs" til like 5 in the afternoon! We were in Angarsk from 21 August til 8 September, and had 70's 80's & 90's every day!
we were there the first week of Sept. last year, and some days it was cold (seems like it snowed a little one day), but then other days - it was 80's - and the sun was HOT!
When we were there in October 2004 it was very nice - the days got into the 70's I think... we had way to many "cold weather clothes" along... When there in January 2007 it was cold, not as bad as I had thought maybe since we're from Wisconsin anyway!, but once the sun went down... burrrr!
Just wanted to let you know how much I love the new look of your blog:) I can't wait until you can stop checking the weather in Irkutsk because Anya is home!
Jess
Post a Comment