Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pics of the dynamic duo

I love my friend Tracey - we don't get to spend enough time together. But when we are together - WATCH OUT! You just never know what is going to happen! She is one of those 'true blue' kind of pals...so glad she is on my side!

Here are some more photos of our Hove-A-Round escapade.


Oh no - I think we're heading for the pool area.


Nope - it looks like we're early for happy hour (haha!) ...I think we were a little too early, as in - we were the only ones there!



I have NO idea what the big secret is...


Quite a pair!

2 comments:

J. said...

Well it sounded like you had a few good laughs - which is probably just what the doctor ordered for a speedier recovery of your foot!

Nate and Brenda said...

You crack me up!!! What fun!!