Saturday, August 16, 2008

Living Room to a Wedding Chapel

Do you all remember (back in the day) those commercials for futons? The actor would exclaim "sofa to a bed...SOFA TO A BED?!" (OK, Mel is probably the only one who is cracking up right now...)

Anyway - we made our front room a wedding chapel this weekend (front room to a wedding chapel...FRONT ROOM to a WEDDING CHAPEL?!) - there aren't too many people in the world I would move all the furniture out of those rooms for...but, my friend Kim is one of those people. I blogged about her shower HERE. My friend Kim is now happily married to her Prince Charming - Bart.


It was such a beautiful day, and the wedding was perfect (and I didn't even obsess about the streaky/spotty windows, or the weeds that I forgot to pull on the side of the house). I know this blog is not about my friend's wedding - but I also know that there are a lot of you out there who know and love Kim and Sara...so, indulge me and ooooo and ahhhhh at these pics.





3 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

What a great friend you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful celebration...Gorgeous people and fantastic pictures. I am thrilled for Kim and Bart!!!