Have you ever wanted to tell someone if they don't like what they read on your blog - then just don't read it!
If they find the information you share on your blog is opposite to what they believe - then don't read it!
Why is it that people are so quick to jab and stab rather than to understand?
If you don't like hamburgers - then don't work at McDonald's.
If you don't like the reporting on CBS, then turn the channel to NBC.
...sometimes people wear me out.
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. I have someone who uses mine as her source of gossip. Sad part is she used to be a close friend. Now she just check it CONSTANTLY, and then spread her interpretation of it to others....You can block traffic by URL - if it comes to that for you. Email me and I'll send you a link.
VERY, VERY sad!! I know how you feel. I wish I had great words of wisdom but you can turn your blog private and only invite those that you want to read it.
Post a Comment