Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I wonder about this blog

I am thinking I need to change the name of this blog.  We're not Bringing Anya Home anymore (thank God!).  It's more like "life with a 9 year old comedian" now. What do you think?  Here are some names I started brainstorming - would love to hear your ideas too:
  • Candy: the root of all bribes
  • A Fashionista in Training
  • The Unfashionable Side of Life
  • Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!
  • What Happened Next
Thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like........ what happens next........

Mussipitz said...

I love

Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!

this the best...

;-)

warmest regards from Germany

Andrea

kate said...

Anya's Home (I know I said that ages ago, but I love it! It references your original title and both means Anya IS HOME! and This is Anya's home.)

The candy one made me giggle. It's not a bribe, it's a means to an end. ;>

jes said...

I like all of those :D You write wonderfully :o) I enjoy listening to you on WFRN and followed your link under Cody's post today. I had no idea you had adopted! That is a desire of my heart, someday, as well. I really enjoyed reading a few of your posts!