Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas Part 2 - Christmas Eve, in Syracuse

Christmas Eve was the beginning of our weekend holiday celebration.  We had the Friend family get-together at my sister-in-laws.  We ate WAY too much, but had a great time.  Anya was really getting into the Christmas Spirit...that I affectionately have dubbed "the season for over-stimulation". Too much excitement, too much sugar, too many fun things to do and people to see...all can be just too much for a little girl to deal with.  And, really, who can blame her?

I can tell when Anya feels safe and loved - and that is how she feels at Lori and Rocky's house.  She gets so excited when she knows she might see Aunt Lori.  It is pretty cute...she always wants to sit by Aunt Lori, and when we leave their house, about the first thing out of Anya's mouth is "I just love Aunt Lori.  Bryce and Lucas are fun too. And Mr Aunt Lori is OK too".

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Um ditto to the "season of over-stimulation"

Love the Mr. Aunt Lauri-so cute.

Becky said...

Christmas took on a new dimension for you this year didn't it?