Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas - part 3 - the cards

I was a little late on Christmas cards this year.  I can remember way back when...ok, maybe 5 years ago, when we would send out hundreds of cards. 

For the past 2 years I have been on another planet or planning a trip to another planet (called Russia) so me and the holiday card thing kinda parted ways.  Since this year is a special year I have every intention of sending out a Lot of cards with the highly interesting Friend-family-update. 

Instead it was a week before Christmas and we hadn't even taken any kind of Christmas-y pictures that I thought were worthy enough of a card.  Thank goodness my talented husband has camera equipment at home so we can pull together a rather lame photo-shoot at the last minute.


...and then when I got to figuring out which photos I wanted to use on the holiday cards, I didn't want to use the Christmas ones.  But, I did...in order to save the peace :)

So here is what we ended up with.  In case you didn't get a holiday card from us this year, it wasn't because we forgot you, it is because I ran out of stamps...and now they should be Valentine cards. 

No comments: