Monday, April 26, 2010

don't ya hate it when...

When we were in Russia, we came up with the best 'new name' for the blog. Since we're not really 'bringing Anya home' anymore...I remember it was still 'Bring Anya Home' - then a word that started with a 'C'. I can not remember what that very special, very appropriate word is! And, it is killing me!

So - give me your best "c" words...maybe it will spark some memory!

'C'

5 comments:

Becky said...

Continuing the Journey
Capturing her heart
Calling her ours
Charting the course

I know this wasn't what you meant, but they are some 'C' words!

Debbie said...

Commencement - which actually means "beginning" as I'm sure you know!

kate said...

Maybe it just needs to be BROUGHT Anya Home.

kate said...

or Anya's Home

which is nice because
Anya IS home
and it's Anya's home.

Anonymous said...

Cultivating
Culminating