There was a meeting with the Judge (which Judge, not sure...new, old, older, interim) on Monday.
The message we got from our guy in Irkutsk is that he spoke directly to the Judge about our case - and asked her to help set a court date ASAP.
Please keep praying - this is potentially a big deal...or potentially not. After 5 years of dashed hopes, and 5 years of saying "we hope by Christmas" - I don't get too excited about anything.
When we know more...so will you!
10 comments:
Thanks for the update. I really appreciate it. Hopefully the meeting was productive and you can get a court date soon. Praying for you!!!
Kathy,
I'm praying my heart out in Kansas!
Jill
I am sitting on pins and needles with you!!!!!
I'm praying that you hear some positive news very soon. I'm getting far to accustomed to the 'pins and needles' feeling!
Ditto what Jane said. We're all praying for you, even the kids... Aidan thinks it is exceedingly cool that Anya and Vlad once lived together. =)
Soon and very soon...
We will definitely continue to pray for Anya's homecoming!
oh so hoping!
Praying for all of you!
We're praying!!
Post a Comment