
Over the years, I've sent literally dozens of packages to Russia. DHL, FedEx, Standard Mail...yep - been a customer of all those shipping sources.
I have found that DHL is the best - when shipping to Irkutsk.
Last week, I sent a box with some goodies to Anya. It has been hung up in randomness since it left Indianapolis. Frank (my new best friend at DHL) has called me at 8:30 every morning to tell me the status of the package - no, I am not kidding. This is TREMENDOUS customer service. Even though the package still isn't at the destination (and should have arrived last Friday), I'm not mad...why?
1. When shipping things to Russia, I have learned that I have no expectations, therefore am never upset or mad when something goes wrong
2. Because Frank is on the case
Just wanted to give a little shout-out for good customer service. It's a hot button with me, so when it is perfectly executed - I like to talk about it.
Way to go DHL (now, if you can please deliver the package, that would be great...my little girl needs clothes!)
4 comments:
The best advertising is Word of Mouth!
So glad they're being good to you! I like our DHL in St. P, too.
DON'T use the one in Moscow by the embassy. Rude, rude, rude and lazy. And both MUCH pricier and slower than Fed Ex.
I have always had good service with DHL on this side of things. Never had to use them in another country.
that is customer service!
Post a Comment