Last week, I told you the plan was for our case to be taken to the court above this Judge's head. I wasn't freaked out - worried or otherwise upset about this. Really...it didn't phase me. Which is kind of strange.
As we were talking back and forth with our guy in Irkutsk, we began to pray...and pray HARD. There were some decisions to make, some financial things to consider; so we just put it all in God's hands.
Our guy in Irkutsk got a call from the Judge requesting a meeting. odd. The Judge has been refusing appointments and meetings - and SHE is calling a meeting?
Long story short, the Judge told our guy that our case is very VERY close. The Judge encouraged us to make these minor technical changes to our documents.
We felt that this was a clear message - we need to press on with this Judge.
We're really feeling like this is the end of the road. We are nearing the end of this storm - waiting for God's miracle.
7 comments:
Certainly hope that is the case! Does seem intriguing that after all the difficulty of getting an appt. with her, she now requested an appt....
Praying it really is the end of the journey for you!
Yep, God's working this just the way He's planned... can't wait to hear more!
So thankful that you are at peace. So praying that Anya will be home soon!
So great to hear this! I, too, feel this is nearing the end of the road (or the beginning of a new road!...depending on the perspective!) for y'all. Best of luck and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!
AWESOME NEWS!
I'll keep praying.
This is really exciting, Kathy! I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel (and a little girl in that beautiful bedroom you have ready for her) SOON!!!!
That is amazing, Kathy. I am so, so pleased! I can't believe I missed this post in my checking! Here I thought I needed to be praying for the supreme court...
It sounds like the judge is ready! Ask her if you can wait for Anya's passport in St. P. ;>
Post a Comment