Sunday, May 18, 2008

another thought on being grateful

I was reading a friend's blog this morning, and someone (who is such a great guy) posted a comment that really hit me. He was going through the same feelings this week with his generosity being met with greediness. In summary, he said this:

Last week my melt down was when guests of the inner city food program I help with were complaining that they did not "like" the Panera Bread bread we were giving away with $50 worth of food and personal care items. I am just so thankful that Jesus screamed, cried, took a break and then went back at it. I am just so glad that He is in charge and I am not
!


Well said - and as my husband would say, 'nuff said.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh yeah, that is great! I won't comment more as that would get me started too! Debbie