It's crazy to think that this blog has had SO MANY people visit it - but no one is posting any comments! I know you're out there! Post something! All you need to do is click the "0 Comments" below each post.
I read about your story in the Michiana Family magazine and try to check once a week. You are certainly in my prayers as you wait for Anya to join you here in the US.
I check in frequently but it just seems like there's not much more to say at this point. Still praying for you and all the kids who should be home by now.
Kathy and Marty - You all are in my prayers! I am so proud of you Kath and so glad to be in touch again. This journey, as difficult as the hurdles have been, will be so worth it in the end. And in the end will be your new beginning. Love and best wishes, Lisa Betsinger-Wojtkowiak
I was going to wait to post until hubby built me a nice office like the one he has...although i hear his office is going to get really cold after this week. :-)
You know we love you guys...hang in there! Dan and Tonja
I know another major hurdle is coming with the judge's return. Sending prayers your way, as always, that Anja is closer to coming home to you both. Germaine and Matt
11 comments:
Same thing happens on my blog! Debbie
PS - Just keep thinking positive and praying - that's what I'm doing!
Sorry to "lurk". I stop by frequently to check on your progress (we adopted our daughter from Irkustk). You are in our prayers! Keep on bloggin!
Thank you for posting!
I get that too!! I check in every day Kathy!!
I read about your story in the Michiana Family magazine and try to check once a week. You are certainly in my prayers as you wait for Anya to join you here in the US.
Hi Bekah! Thanks for reading about our journey - and for the post!
I check in frequently but it just seems like there's not much more to say at this point. Still praying for you and all the kids who should be home by now.
Kathy and Marty - You all are in my prayers! I am so proud of you Kath and so glad to be in touch again. This journey, as difficult as the hurdles have been, will be so worth it in the end. And in the end will be your new beginning.
Love and best wishes,
Lisa Betsinger-Wojtkowiak
I was going to wait to post until hubby built me a nice office like the one he has...although i hear his office is going to get really cold after this week. :-)
You know we love you guys...hang in there! Dan and Tonja
Thanks Lisa B and Tonja. We appreciate all the prayers we can get!!
I know another major hurdle is coming with the judge's return. Sending prayers your way, as always, that Anja is closer to coming home to you both. Germaine and Matt
Post a Comment